An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Technician to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in La Verne, CA. A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- Mandatory 3-5 years’ experience required
- Works on basic to routine assignments following established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Performs moderately complex tasks associated with aseptic processing, dispensing, compaction, granulation, milling and coating.
- Reports to Team Lead on a regular basis on line performance and reports any issues that need to be resolved.
- Performs more complex troubleshooting unassisted
- Works on more complex manufacturing processes and assignments Assembles, disassembles and operates aseptic filling equipment and lyophilizer autoloading equipment in classed cleanroom environments.
- Prepares equipment and components for sterilization.
- Operates processing equipment including autoclaves, ovens, vial washers, and depyrogenation tunnel.
- Cleans (manually and clean-in-place) and assembles equipment for production.
- Performs clean-in-place and sterilization-in-place of tanks.
- Performs annealing and sterile filtrations of products.
- Operates vial capper, unloads product from lyophilizers, and packs off unloaded vials from lyophilizers and liquid fill line.
- Performs detailed /Oracle (computerized software) and MES transactions in resolving inventory discrepancies.
- Cleans manufacturing areas, including walls, ceilings and floors.
- Creates purchase orders for consumables.
- Completes and maintains documentation related to assigned work, including logbooks, batch records, etc.
- May act as point of contact for a compliance audit.
- Operates drum coater and compression equipment.
- Dispenses ingredients for batches.
- Performs MBR Manufacturing batch report updates.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.