An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manager Operations to join a global biopharmaceutical company. A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. This Manager Operations is a contract position based in California, US.
- Develop and track leading indicators of performance and risk for Facilities & Operations group
- Create dashboards and visual performance tools to drive commitment towards goals
- Produce reports that provide a holistic and objective view of performance
- Ensure compliance to annual reporting commitments (Sustainability Plan, GDP updates, etc.)
- Maintain real estate statistics supporting site Master Planning efforts
- Lead business case development and analysis to drive objective, data-driven decisions
- Lead Operational Excellence initiatives to drive efficiencies and optimize business processes
Skills and Requirements:
- 5-10 years of experience in Technical / Operations environment. BS degree required. MBA preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools and techniques including MS Excel, risk analysis, and decision modelling
- Background in Business, Engineering, Finance, or related field
- Strong project management, analytical, collaboration, and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be required, as the role works frequently in a lean and schedule sensitive environment
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas, goals, and results to various audiences including senior management
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.