Our client, a leading project management and engineering organisation, is looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to join their team in Holland.
- Looking to harmful points within the production-site which can cause health issues.
- Part of the industrial health project team and see what places, spots, equipment or pipelines need to be reinstalled or extra protected in order to work safely in that room (gasses that can leak out etc.)
- Procurement and SOP's
- Technical/mechanical background because you need to look at floor-plans and technical drawings.
- Must be able to speak fluent Dutch.
- Experience with changes, QA, RA (registration files), making changes in SAP
- Be able to communicate and remain in close contact with different people within the company (on-floor personnel and management)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alex Tooulas on +44 203 3193 032 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.