ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. They are seeking an individual to bring solid engineering experience their team at their offices in Netherlands. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that employs over 17,000 staff globally.
Job Role and Responsiblities:
- Employ engineering techniques and/or modifications of advanced techniques within area of utilities/WH systems engineering expertise
- Coordinate the work of consultants, architects and engineering firms on development of standard design documents
- Ensure compliance through closing of non-conformance. Define, describe, execute, and close change requests
- Work with project managers to complete design and utilities/WH systems engineering projects within schedule, budget and quality constraints
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems requiring the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Serves as peer-recognized engineering technology specialist in at least one area, with overall responsibility for determining design methodologies in that area
- Coordinate unplanned maintenance and technical issues: troubleshoot and advise.
- Operationally supports maintenance technicians and contractors
- Provide (practical / operational) input for general maintenance improvements.
- Set up SLAs with contractors and OEM. Control, planning and purchase spare parts and resources.
- Lead reviews and optimizations of prepared maintenance jobs.
- Co-lead of development of maintenance concepts (PM tasks, including means and responsibilities)
- Lead RCAs and optimizations of maintenance concepts
- Identify repetitive failure modes and lead actions.
- Lead user/owner of Computerized Maintenance Management System (Maximo)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, science or related technological field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in operations /manufacturing environment
- In depth disciplinary knowledge of utilities and building management equipment (Electrical installations, HVAC, sprinkler installations, etc.) and/or warehouse storage systems
- Familiar with project management techniques
- Direct experience with regulated environment (GMP)
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both in oral and written communication
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of (personal) computer software, specifically: CMMS, ERP (preferably SAP), MS office
- Experience with project management and managing relations preferred
- Experience in working with different departments and groups in the organization preferred
- Familiarity with validation processes and protocols preferred
- Experience with equipment used within ABR preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amber Lakeman on +44 207 437 6824 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.