This vacancy is for a Technical Engineer job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. This engineering role will be based at their offices in the Netherlands and is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that is regularly included on numerous best employers' lists worldwide.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare meetings (Prepare JHA-templates using CMMS jobplans). JHA = Job Hazard Analysis; CMMS = Change Maintenance Management System
- Facilitate meetings
- Setup meetings
- Meetings with EHSS and system owners to review & approve JHA
- Upload signed JHA in Amgen system
- Work according procedures
- Act according planning and escalate on time.
- HBO Education in Technique or Safety
- Minimum 5 years' of relevant experience
- Create and maintain good atmosphere for participants to stay participating
- Building strong relationships, internal/ external organization
- Actively listening and Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Be able to work with deadlines, scope and project schedules
- Good technical knowledge; preferable with packaging equipment
- Experience with Job Hazard Analysis
- Keep overview to reach required outcome.
- Translation skills (Dutch - English)
- English language
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amber Lakeman via email on [click here] or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.