Our client is a multinational biologics manufacturer based in the Haut-Rhin department of Alsace. They are searching for a CQV Engineers specialising in clean utilities to join them on a long-term contracts. The positions can be recruited at engineer, senior or lead level. The CQV (Commissioning, Qualification, Validation) Engineers will be responsible for:
- System owner responsible for CQV of all clean utilities including Clean Steam, WFI, Process Air, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen.
- CQV and PQ protocol generation
- CQV and PQ protocol execution
- Protocol and report review for other project team members
- Qualification report writing
- The Lead Engineer will be responsible for leading a team of engineers.
The successful candidates will be degree educated and have experience in commissioning and qualification of clean utilities within a GMP capital project. Fluency in English is required. French language skills are highly desirable.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Abde Alaoui on +33 1 78 90 67 00 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.