ProClinical is seeking a Pharmacovigilance Officer for a global pharmaceutical company based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
- Production of Periodic Safety Reports
- Generation of Risk Management plans and support in maintenance of company risk management system
- Support in signal management activities
- Management of company Reference Safety Information and product information review project
- Review of Health Authority assessment reports and responding to Health Authority when required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Life science degree and 2-3 years' experience of Safety Surveillance activities within Pharmacovigilance
- Good knowledge of the global Pharmacovigilance regulatory environment with the ability to evaluate, analyse and interpret complex information
- Positive approach to assigned tasks, with proven abilities in time management
- Ability to work independently but also to work in cross functional, multi-cultural teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jon Stewart on +44 203 7520 318 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.