ProClinical are currently supporting one of our leading Pharmaceutical client based in Boston, MA who are seeking an experienced Benefit Risk Management professional for a senior Director level position. In this role, you will Oversee the department of Risk Management and Benefit Risk and ensure it provides subject matter expertise in Risk Management and Benefit/Risk assessment to the Global Medical Safety teams in Global Patient Safety (GPS) as well as the larger cross-functional product teams.
- Ensures that GPS Risk Management (RM) and Benefit/Risk (B/R) processes are continuously improved to reflect regulatory trends/guidelines, represent best practices, and remain aligned with the GPS governance model
- Establish a culture of excellence in RM and B/R and ensure that members of the department of Risk Management are provided with the appropriate development and management to provide the strategy and leadership in RM and B/R in GPS and to the cross-functional product teams
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced degree in life sciences required
- Minimum of 12 years of pharmaceutical/device industry experience, with at least 5 years in Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management
- Prior leadership and management experience
- Ability to work across multiple therapeutic areas
- Experience liaising with regulatory agencies, professional groups and/or academic centres
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham on +1 646 542 0152 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.