ProClinical are currently supporting a leading global Pharmaceutical clients based in Boston, MA who are seeking an experienced Benefit Risk Management professional to join them in for a Director, Benefit Risk Management. This is a global focused role, supporting Safety activities worldwide.
- Provide global strategic leadership and expertise on product risk management strategies for medicinal products within assigned therapeutic areas
- Contribute to the preparation and authoring of RMPs and aggregate safety documents, in conjunction with the safety management team, and respond to relevant health authority assessor queries
- Accountable for risk management best practices and principles in defining a product's risk management strategy
- Maintain and author the Core RMP post-RMP for first registration and lead global communication and coordination of local implementation of the Core RM
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required. Advanced degree in life sciences is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of pharmaceutical/device industry experience with 3 - 5 years in international drug safety and risk management.
- Pharmaceutical/device experience with a high level of exposure to international drug safety and risk management.
- Experience in liaising with regulatory agencies, professional groups and/or academic centers
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham on +1 646 542 0152 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.