Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a Project Manager based in Zuchwil, Switzerland. This job will be working a top 10 pharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries.
- The role is focused at managing a project that will increase the product information for medical devices in the company connect portal (eCommerce portal) as well as defining processes that includes the governance and maintenance of product information over time: a) current content b) new content. It will also specify minimum product information requirements and create standards for consistency in product information.
- On time in full delivery of assigned projects with responsibility for project scope, timeline, risks and resources
- Establishing project priorities in line with agreed business imperatives and ensuring appropriate resource allocation in accordance with these priorities.
- As project manager, take full ownership of projects assigned to you, ensuring clear definition of project scope and deliverables, milestones and timeline, project risks and contingency plans.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally the candidate has worked previously in projects related to ecommerce digital platforms and/or possesses a strong understanding of marketing
- Broad business acumen and understanding of elementary project related finance.
- Ability to take ideas from concept to realization, balancing big picture orientation and attention to detail.
- Ability to recommend and implement actions and workarounds required to mitigate risks to minimize their impact.
- Execute communications and assist in the development of change management process for key departmental projects.
- Proactively identify internal process and cost improvement and opportunities.
- Comfortable managing ambiguity whilst having to meet deadline.
- Efficient administrator who effectively manages workload and time.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships and build mutual trust.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Higher education degree and 7+ years of experience managing cross-functional project teams in a related industry.
- Independent working style, but great team player at the same time.
- Good sense of urgency and naturally take full responsibility for the projects
- The position requires limited travel (5%)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 2038 4606 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.