ProClinical is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate for a world leading medical device company based in Switzerland. This medical device company is looking to expand their science department with an experienced CRA who will performs monitoring visits, site qualification, initiation, site closure visits.
- Assist for start-up activities (site selection and review of regulatory documents and ensures site is qualified for the study)
- Assist in protocol feasibility analysis, country assessment, site identification, and patient recruitment and planning
- Presents at and participates in investigator meetings, other study trainings and meetings as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Life Science Degree
- Experience and strong interest in Clinical Research
- ICH-GCP experience and monitoring
- Experience of global clinical processes, clinical trial design, and clinical development processes
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 2038 4606 43 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.