ProClinical is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Specialist for a world leading medical device company based in Switzerland. This medical device company is looking to expand their science department with an experienced clinical specialist who will work with Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Product Management, Launch Team and Marketing on pipeline projects.
- Managing study results within the clinical research department
- Analysing and interpreting study results and search reports for regulatory submissions
- Writing clinical evaluation plans and reports according to the MEDDEV guideline
Skills and Requirements:
- Life science Diploma (MD, DMD), PhD is an advantage
- 2 years' experience of CER activity in a medical device industry
- 2 years' experience within a medical device environment
- In depth understanding of global clinical processes and clinical investigation design during product development for medical devices (ISO 14155)
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Implant experience is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any other language is an asset
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 203 8460 643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.