A global contract research organisation has an exciting job opening for a Clincal Project Administrator based in Switzerland. The company specialises in research into pharmaceuticals, healthcare and nutrition and offer flexible conditions and excellent career development opportunities.
This Clinical Project Adminstrator role will involve setting up and maintaining clinical investigator files and documentation along with data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking databases.
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned.
- Prepare monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Associates and above, as requested by supervisor
- Prepare study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals
- Provide clerical support to project team (e.g., assemble study documents, arrange meetings, shipment of study files, proofreading and editing correspondence, etc.)
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally years experience working with Essential Documents in Clinical Trials in the pharmaceutical / CRO/ hospital environments
- Advanced organization and planning skills
- University/college degree or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology) preferred.
- Language skills: German (Mandatory) and Italian or French
- Advanced computer skills: e.g. professional using of MS Office programs for daily business
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please email Valaince Penteng on [click here] or upload your CV onto our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.