A Swiss biopharmaceutical company that develops innovative therapies for a range of conditions including cancer and infectious disease. They are seeking a Systems and Process Administrator to join their team in Switzerland.
- Customize, fine-tune and maintain Veeva Vault eTMF
- Work in close collaboration and provide support to Veeva Vault Business administrators (CTAs) in coordination with external Veeva teams
- Provide efficient trainings to end-users
- Develop / update related training materials, SOP's and OI's
- Coordinate change management activities and validation related to new releases
- Screen / identify / communicate around potential New Technologies applications in Clinical Trials (eTMF, EDC, CTMS, eCOA,...) with the aim to increase quality, productivity and study management efficiency
- Coordinate the requests and follow-up of the company's clinical trial insurances in conjunction with the company broker
- May contribute to Reporting activities as well as study tools maintenance
- Degree in Life Sciences or in Business computing
- Strong experience in clinical operations eTMF solutions, database management and reporting. CTMS/EDC and MS-Project a plus
- Experience in Management and filing of Trial Master File content (CTA / CRA Approach)
- Analytical approach and problem solving attitude. Ability to plan, to prioritize and to work in a multi-task environment
- Dynamic personality, open minded, agile, curious, with a strong sense of organization
- Customer orientation and Team spirit, with ability to foster a collaborative team environment and to work effectively with others in a fast-paced matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and French.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 207 437 6824 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.