This Global Trial Manager job is with one of the most renowned global pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health organisations located in Belgium. The organisation is a top 10 pharma company and employs over 100,000 professionals worldwide.
Skills and Requirements:
- Requires knowledge of Good Clinical Practices
- Knowledge and understanding of application of regulations and standards applied in clinical areas/regions.
- Effective leadership skills in a professional and ethical manner
- Strong Written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated competencies in the following areas are required:
- Behave and lead in a professional and ethical manner
- Presentation skills and influencing of others
- Advanced technical writing skills
- Advanced project management skills with ability to handle multiple projects
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance always.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Vincente Boix on +44 203 0524 868 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.