This Trial Manager job is with one of the most renowned global pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health organisations located in Belgium. The organisation is a top 10 pharma company and employs over 100,000 professionals worldwide. This Trial Manager position will be responsible for leading one or several clinical trials within the Clinical R&D Operations CoE, as well as fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues across the organization. Serves as the trial leader for clinical study execution.
- Serve as a Clinical Trials Leader within the Clinical R&D Operations CoE operations group to execute company sponsored clinical trials for the Medical Device Franchises
- Manage all operational activities of assigned clinical studies within the Clinical R&D Operations group
- Serves as a member of the clinical trial/study/program core team and may serve as the liaison with the Clinical R&D Franchise and Clinical R&D BSDM for projects under his/her responsibility
- May serve as the primary contact for clinical trial sites
- Independently solves problems arising during clinical study execution, and will seek guidance for more complex problems, as needed
- Provide internal communication of important clinical data and events. Functions as a reliable, trusted resource of accurate, up-to-date project knowledge as requested by key stakeholders
- May be involved in other tasks to support Clinical R&D Operations and R&D Clinical Franchise as needed
- Plan, track, and manage assigned clinical trials/programs budgets to ensure adherence to business plans
- Support the implementation of new clinical systems/processes, and provide support for publications, as needed.
- Interface and collaborate with site personnel, IRBs/ECs, Competent Authorities/MoH, contractors/vendors, and company personnel
- Ensure personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety, and Environmental compliance
- Manage resources assigned to designated clinical studies to provide quality deliverables while maintaining optimal efficiency
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Vincente Boix on +44 203 0524 868 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.