ProClinical is working with an international CRO located in EU, RUS, US and South America. This international CRO is growing we is looking for a dedicated (Senior) CRA to join their Clinical Operations Team in Poland. The incumbent will be offered a challenging and rewarding job opportunity in a fast moving, flexible environment and a highly motivated team. This is a contract role based in Warsaw, Poland.
- Responsible for the monitoring of clinical trials throughout Poland and tracking study progress for our clients
- Interface with the company’s study team to ensure timely initiation and completion of clinical trials
- Collect study related data and assist with the preparation, review and submission of regulatory documents to regulatory authorities
- Contribute to the overall management of trials in accordance with ICH-GCP standards, local requirements and SOPs
- Start-up, maintenance and closure activities of clinical studies including the maintenance of the TMF and study documentation
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in life sciences
- 2+ years’ experience as a CRA
- Good scientific knowledge and understanding of clinical trials
- Good ICH-GCP knowledge and legal regulatory requirements
- Motivated, dedicated and service orientated approach
- Distinctive organizational skills, good time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Very good English and Polish skills (verbal and written), IT proficiency
- Willingness to travel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.