ProClinical is seeking a Freelance S/CRA for a Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing clinical development solutions for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. More than 300 professionals support clients with full-service capabilities across our three main service areas: Trial Execution (TE), Functional Service Provision (FS) and Late Phase (LP). This is a contract role, based in Boston, MA.
- Performing site visits and monitoring activities in accordance with protocol, GCP/ICH Guidelines and other applicable requirements
- Ensuring overall integrity of study and adherence to guidelines, protocol and regulations
- Taking an active role in the project team by providing feedback and suggestions for successful completion of the project
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced CRAs to assist in their development and training
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree in life sciences/pharmacy/biotechnology
- At least 1 year of independent monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits) according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP/ICH Guidelines
- Computer competency
- Fluent command of English
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.