Two very exciting job vacancies have become available for Senior CRAs to join one of the world's largest global CROs. This contract research organisation provides support services to many of the biggest names in pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices and health care, and has helped to commercialise many leading therapies. This position will be based at their site in Belgium.
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices - escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- Remote Monitoring
Skills and requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least two years of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and French including good command of English language
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers
- Ideally, you will also have a good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
- At least 2 years of monitoring experience
- Oncology experience preferred
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Reduced travelling due to remote monitoring in sponsor dedicated team (no outsourcing)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovshci-wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.