A permanent, experienced Senior / CRA job position has opened up at an international contract research organisation providing drug discovery, lifecycle management and laboratory services. With offices in over 45 countries and approximately 13,000 professionals, this company provide innovative ideas behind multiple sectors. This particular position will be based in Milan, Italy.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 2- 4 years on site monitoring experience
- University degree in a science related field or are a certified health professional
- In depth knowledge of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
- Experience of clinical trials in Italy
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Oncology experience would be a great asset
- Previous experience in the CRO industry would be advantageous
- 5 visits per month (max 8 days on site)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theo Savlovschi-Wicks on +44(0)2037520314. or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.