ProClinical is currently seeking a Freelance CRA for a CRO specialising in oncology, immunology and haematology research and focused on helping our clients bring new cancer treatments to market. This is an excellent opportunity for a CRA to take the next step in their career. The incumbent will need to be comfortable with monitoring patients and assisting others with the conduct of a European oncology trials portfolio, you will be able to take on greater responsibility in your work and be ready to broaden your understanding of the work involved in managing clinical trials.
Skills and Requirements:
- Hold a medical, life science (PhD, MSc.), nursing or pharmacy equivalent degree;
- Have at least one year of experience as a CRA, including experience or expertise in oncology, haematology or immunology;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English;
- Be motivated and be able to work independently and with excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to travel both in the UK and internationally for a maximum of 60% of your working time)
- must have oncology experience
- must be fluent in Spanish
- MUST have solid independent monitoring experience in Spain
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.