A Clinical Study Manager job position has opened at an international contract research organisation providing drug discovery, lifecycle management and laboratory services. With offices in over 45 countries and approximately 13,000 professionals, this company provide innovative ideas behind multiple sectors. This position will be based in Munich.
- You will be dedicated to clinical projects for Germany, working with a successful study management team who are dedicated and on onsite with this large pharmaceutical company.
- You will be working to company systems and processes with the full support and development from the team.
- Coordinates all aspects of clinical activities for trial in Germany on behalf of this pharmaceutical organisation.
- Responsible for the local implementation of international clinical trials and / or local trials entrusted to them, from start-up activities though to preparation for their closure, in compliance with GCP, regulatory requirements, SOPs, quality standards, deadlines and budgets.
- work in partnership with the project teams to ensure the necessary training, tracking and quality systems are in place for the clinical team, primarily responsible for the clinical deliverables of the Project within agreed timelines and budget.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or licenced certified health care training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clinical research experience in all phases of study life cycle, including start up, interim and close out.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Valid Driver's Licence.
- Valid Passport.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Demonstrated performance management abilities.
- Extensive monitoring experience.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to motivate and integrate teams and teach/mentor team members.
- Able to effectively prioritize workload.
- Strong attention to detail.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.