ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior / Clinical Research Associate for an international CRO that provides complete professional services for the clinical research and development of pharmaceutical compounds, medical devices and diagnostic tests in Oncology. This Senior / CRA position will be a permanent role, based in Germany.
- You will be comfortable with monitoring patients and assisting others with the conduct of a European based oncology trials portfolio, and will be ready to take on greater responsibility in your work and broaden your understanding of the work involved in managing clinical trials. Hold a medical, life science (PhD, MSc.), nursing or pharmacy equivalent degree;
- Have recently concluded your postgraduate study and have experience or expertise in oncology, haematology or immunology as a result;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish/Danish and English;
- Be motivated and can work independently and with excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to travel both in the UK and internationally for a maximum of 60% of your working time;
- Have at least three years of experience as a CRA (for the Senior CRA role), including experience or expertise in oncology, haematology or immunology
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.