A global contract research organisation has an exciting job opening for a Senior CRA to be based in Finland. The company specialises in research into pharmaceuticals, healthcare and nutrition and offer flexible conditions and excellent career development opportunities. As a Clinical Research Associate you will manage all aspects of study site monitoring according to SOPs, GCP, and ICH guidelines, including pre-study qualification and initiation visits, routine monitoring, close-out of clinical sites, and maintenance of study files.
- All aspects of site management as prescribed in the project plans
- Recruitment of potential investigators, preparation of EC submissions, notifications to regulatory authorities, translation of study-related documentation, organisation of meetings and other tasks.
- Negotiation of study budgets with potential investigators and collaboration with the legal department with statements of agreements
- Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs.
- Case Report Forms (CRF) review; query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines on company or client data management systems
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to monitor Clinical study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Excellent understanding of Serious Adverse Event reporting
- Previous clinical research monitoring Experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits) in Finland.
- Fluency in both English and Finnish.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.