A global contract research organisation has an exciting job opening for a Clinical Project Associate to be based in Madrid, Spain. The company specialises in research into pharmaceuticals, healthcare and nutrition and offer flexible conditions and excellent career development opportunities.
- Study budget management and payments to sites/ Investigators
- Maintain administrative systems (eTMF, tracking and other) for clinical projects.
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation.
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned.
- Assume a coordinating role for the project team concerning administrative matters.
- Prepare study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals.
- Provide clerical support to project team (e.g. word processing, proofreading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, etc.) .
- Do data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking databases.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma - Secondary Education or equivalent.
- 2 years previous Experience as CTA in a CRO or pharma company
- Fluent in Spanish and, as you will participate at international team meetings, and translate essential documents, very good English skills (written and verbal) is required
- Aptitude for handling and proofreading numerical data. Some spreadsheet software competency.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Computer literacy (word processing and spreadsheet software)
Our client will offer you the opportunity to develop your career with an international organization to pursue further training and to take advantage of their flexible conditions and attractive remuneration package.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.