Working for a leading CRO, this Senior CRA role offers you the opportunity to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. You will have the opportunity to make the CRA/Senior CRA role a stepping-stone into wider opportunities like operations management, dedicated customer solutions, and project management.
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices - escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least one year of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Comfortable with collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers.
- Good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
- Fluent German language skills and a good level of English
- Less experienced candidates are likely to work in one of our offices in Neu-Isenburg, Freiburg/Br. or München-Sauerlach.
- Experienced employees are welcome to work home-based, offering you total flexibility to manage your own time. However, you must be willing to travel 60% of the time, and must have a suitable location from which to work in your home (if applicable).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.