A Project Assistant job position has opened up at an international contract research organisation providing drug discovery, lifecycle management and laboratory services. With offices in over 45 countries and approximately 13,000 professionals, this company provide innovative ideas behind multiple sectors. This particular position will be based in Belgium.
Provides administrative and technical support to Project Team. Coordinates responsibilities of project administration as applicable to client contracts under direction of assigned Clinical Manager. Responsibilities of a Project Assistant may include, but are not limited to: company Investigator file reviews, project meeting minutes, mass mailings and communications to sites, regulatory document processing, CTMS data entry , update and maintain vendor trackers and maintenance of data repositories (i.e., posting documents to Content Server, Sponsor View and eTMF).
- Coordination, oversight and completion of administrative functions on assigned trials including, but not limited to, review and transmission of regulatory documents, processing of documents sent to file, QC and reconcile project reports, perform mass mailings and faxes, manage and distribute paper study supplies to sites.
- Performs company Investigator file reviews and logs findings in CTMS.
- Maintains assigned data points within CTMS according to the established conventions within specified times.
- Coordinates team conference calls, document, complete and distribute meeting minutes from internal/client meetings.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment. Has little or no role in decision-making.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, combined with evidenced administrative competence and relevant IT skills.
- General administrative experience preferrably in clinical research administration.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude with effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently, as required
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Customer focus
- Flexibility to reprioritize workload to meet changing project timelines
- Responsible for adhering to FDA Regulations, ICH Good Clinical Practices, and company/Client SOPs and WPDs for all non-clinical/clinical aspects of project implementation, execution and closeout.
- Strong English language and grammar skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient company clinical training program
- Frequently stationary for 4-6 hours per day.
- Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Occasional mobility required.
- Occasional crouching, stooping, bending and twisting of upper body and neck.
- Light to moderate lifting and carrying (or otherwise moves) objects including luggage and laptop computer with a maximum lift of 15-20 lbs. or 6-9 kgs.
- Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- May interact with others, relating and gathering sensitive information. Interaction includes diverse groups.
- Works with guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions from management. May require periods of intense concentration.
- Performs a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence. Ability to perform under stress. Ability to multi-task.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.