Our client, a full-service CRA, is a long-term provider of early stage and Phase II/III clinical research services focusing on oncology, immunology and haematology. Their clients range from startup biotechnology to major pharmaceutical companies. They are seeking a European CRA Manager who speaks Italian, to join their team. This is a permanent role based in the UK.
- The CRA Manager will be responsible for continuous management, quality and metric goal attainment of his/her CRAs assigned to various protocols.
- The incumbent must be a high energy "hands on" individual who understands clinical development and has experience working within the oncology field.
- The CRA Manager must have the expertise to create change and improve performance.
- The CRA Manager must be prepared to be a motivator and leader of people.
- CRA Manager will have broad responsibility to hire, train, motivate and manage a growing number of CRAs based in the U.K. and elsewhere in Europe.
- Travel in the U.K./Europe will be required and may be extensive at times.
- The candidate will ideally have experience focused in Oncology.
- Must have experience with managing a large groups of CRAs across Europe
- This position requires an incumbent with between 7 and 10 years of direct CRA (line) Management experience within the Pharma or CRO environment.
- The CRA Manager shall have (at minimum) a Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline. Advanced degrees and hands-on oncology experience would be a plus.
Please note that for the right candidate, the company can support relocation from the EU to the UK. We have an immediate opening for this important position, and interviews will be scheduled for the very near term.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.