Our client is a leading global CRO that provides drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. They partner with clients and partners in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device industries. With offices in 46 countries and more than 18,000 professionals worldwide, the company applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health.
- The CRA manager is responsible for the line management, selection, training, coaching and performance management of Clinical Research Associates.
- Focusing on end results to be achieved, uses metrics and key performance indicators to manage individual and team performance.
- May lead the Clinical Management team for a country or geographic area, or may lead or contribute to initiatives that enhance Clinical Development/the company's business objectives.
- Lead and/or participate in local and regional cross functional initiatives and process improvement projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences preferred or licensed or certified health care training (e.g..: RN, MT, PA, RPh,).
- Significant clinical research experience (comparable to 4 years) including clinical monitoring and experience in all phases of study life cycle, including start up, interim and close out.
- Line management experience appropriate to the size and complexity of the clinical management group in the designated country/region.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Valid Passport.
- Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate effective mentoring/leadership/supervisory ability including excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent clinical trials monitoring skills.
- Demonstrate understanding of or ability to learn and demonstrate understanding of the company's SOPs, WPDs, and relevant regulations e.g. ICH/GCP, FDA guidelines).
- Demonstrate ability to evaluate medical research data and demonstrate proficient knowledge of medical terminology.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English language and grammar.
- Competent use of computer to include data entry, archival and retrieval.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Excellent team player with team building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Utilize problem-solving techniques applicable to constantly changing environment.
- Proficient knowledge of medical/therapeutic areas and medical terminology.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.