Our client, a global top 10 CRO, is looking for CRA's to join their clinical team in Italy (6/7 visits).
- Perform all clinical monitoring/site management activities for assigned projects
- Act as direct contact with assigned clinical sites, and use judgment to assess and ensure overall integrity of study implementation, as well as adherence to study protocol
- Conduct differnet types of visits at assigned clinical sites
- Good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
Manage clinical monitoring activities, including:
- Arranging on-site visits and logistics
- Establishment of a site recruitment plan in collaboration with site staff during QV
- Monitoring completeness and quality of Regulatory Documentation
- Performing site documentation verification
- Data collection and drug accountability in accordance with ICH GCP guideline
- Monitoring patient safety on-site and addressing any violations in a timely manner
- Minimum 2 years of monitoring experience in clinical research
- Educated to degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline)
- Competent in written and oral English and ltalian
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.