This is a great opportunity for a CRA II or Senior CRA (6/7 visits) to join one of the world's greatest organisations in a home based role in Spain. This role is an exciting opportunity to work dedicated to one sponsor. Due to the nature of the role, Spanish and English is essential.
- Min. 2 years of clinical monitoring experience (pre-study, initiation, routine and close-out visits)
- Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Thorough understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Good communication, planning, organization and problem solving skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.