ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Assistant or Senior CPA for our team in Sweden. This full time, office based position will be located in Danderyd, Sweden.
- Direct support of the country manager and the CRA team
- Act as contact for project team and study sites
- Assist with the management of study supplies and organize shipments
- Create, update, track, and maintain study-specific trial management files, tools, and systems.
- Assist the local project team members with other administrative activities as required (e.g. payments to investigators, correspondence with clients, preparation of status reports, and organization of investigators' meetings)
- Co-ordinate meetings with clients, investigators, and project team, including taking minutes.
- Ensure compliance with Covance SOPs, FDA, ICH, and GCP regulations for clinical conduct in all aspects of daily work
- Assist in submissions and notifications to Ethics Committees and Regulatory Authorities
- Assisting Senior CRAs, CRA-2 and CRA-1 with on-site tasks as required and according to training goals (e.g. review of Case Report Forms and Study File Notebook, drug accountability)
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Education and Experience:
- To be successful in this position, you will need to be educated to University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- Candidates with several years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
- Fluency in Swedish English languages, both written and verbal
- Several years of Clinical Trials experience with proven knowledge of the process (Site experience would be an asset)
- Experience in ethics committee submissions
- Basic understanding of biology and biological processes
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Exhibit general computer literacy
- Efficient and effective work in a matrix environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.