This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Study Manager based in Munich, Germany.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or licenced certified health care training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clinical research experience in all phases of study life cycle, including start up, interim and close out.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Valid Driver's Licence.
- Valid Passport.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Superior organizational skills.
- Demonstrated performance management abilities.
- Extensive monitoring experience.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
- Ability to motivate and integrate teams and teach/mentor team members.
- Able to effectively prioritize workload.
- Strong attention to detail.
- knowledge of relevant regulations e.g. ICH/GCP, FDA guidelines, etc
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.