A Contract Specilaist job position has opened up at an international contract research organisation providing drug discovery, lifecycle management and laboratory services. With offices in over 45 countries and approximately 13,000 professionals, this company provide innovative ideas behind multiple sectors. This particular position will be based in Brussels.
Education and Experience:
- Ideally educated at degree level
- Significant experience in contract drafting and negotiation experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Flexible and able to reprioritize workload to meet changing project needs
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Excellent English and grammar skills
- Excellent analytical and decision based thinking
- Capable, with appropriate oversight, of drafting and negotiating contract provisions
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Must be able to provide direction to other employees
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to company and Client SOPs, WPDs and other regulations for all aspects of project implementation, execution and closeout.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.