This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global biopharmaceutical company, who is dedicated to being a leader in innovative medicines and vaccines. They are seeking a Strategy Implementation Lead to join their team in Germany on a 12 month contract.
The Strategy Implementation Lead will lead a global cross functional team of internal and external learning experts.
- Play a key role in R&D strategy development and implementation as part of the SBO function.
- Drive Strategic Planing Process for R&D; maintain Lean Six Sigma book of work, manage LSS dashboard for portfolio of projects
- Provide training and mentorship to Green Belt Candidates
- Drive LSS thinking throughout R&D
- Support organizational efficiency evaluations in R&D including gap analysis areas for improvement using Lean Six Sigma methods where possible
- Develop recommendations/options for the identified initiatives together with the functions
- Define and formulate strategy implementation plans which may or may not include vendor management
- Lead the cross-functional implementation teams (drive deliverables, ensure timelines are met, remain on budget, engage stakeholders)
- Ensure consistency of content, mindset, and direction in the implementation of those plans working with CL&D where appropriate for training solutions
- Design and execute change management & communication plans as well as stakeholder engagement
- 6+ years pharma industry experience
- 6+ years project management experience
- RA experience nice to have
- Sig Sigma Green Belt nice to have
- Fluent English speaking and writing, ideally German but not necessary
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nick Dietz on +44 203 3193 033 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.