ProClinical is seeking a Senior Data Manager for a pharmaceutical company with a robust drug discovery platform which has generated new compounds ready to be launched into preclinical development. This is a permanent position to be based in Paris, France.
- Coordinate data management activities with the project team and the ADM
- Carrying out the extraction of data for statisticians
- Write the Data Management plan and program / validate the consistency tests in Capture system and SAS
- Carry out the design of the paper CRF and eCRF in accordance with the study protocol
- Review queries generated before sending to investigators.
- Reconciliation of SAEs
Skills and Requirements:
- Bac +4/5 with a specialization in Data Management or statistics
- At least 5 years’ experience in clinical data management
- Programming experience with essential SAS software
- Good knowledge of EDC
- Required professional English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.