ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Research Manager for a pharmaceutical company with a robust drug discovery platform which has generated new compounds ready to be launched into preclinical development. This is a permanent position to be based in Paris, France.
- Set up, monitor and ensure the monitoring and logistics of clinical trials at the French level
- Managing a team of ARCs: Monitoring performance indicators, activity and team development (training, career development, co-visits ...)
- Assist the project leader (s) in the international coordination of clinical trials and the filing of regulatory dossiers in France
- Participate in the writing of essential clinical trial documents, responsible for updating departmental procedures
- Ensure the proper conduct of trials in the investigating centres in accordance with protocol, procedures and Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP)
- Work closely with project team members (project manager, data manager, biostatistician and pharmacovigilance) Profile
Skills and Requirements:
- Holding a Bac +4/5 scientific degree and a training in Clinical Research
- Successful experience in monitoring clinical studies in a pharmaceutical or CRO laboratory
- Minimum of six years of clinical research attachment experience
- Minimum 1 year of management / coordination experience
- Control of the regulatory environment for clinical trials
- Fluent English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.