ProClinical is seeking a Lead Clinical Data Manager for a therapy-focused CRO based in Brussels, Belgium. In the position of Senior Lead Clinical Data Manager, you will be in charge of all aspects of the Clinical Data Management process for important projects.
- Ensure that all CDM deliverables for the study including the SAS database are delivered on time with the expected quality.
- Communicate with the sponsor and other collaborators of the project regarding data management issues.
- Produce and maintain study related key Data Management documentation.
- Ensure the CRF meets the data collection requirements of the study through review of the protocol and other supporting documentation.
- Define and review edit-checks included in the Data Validation Plan as agreed with the sponsor.
- Insure external data (Labs, SAEs, etc...) are transferred and reconciled with the clinical database.
- Perform database unbinding and lock activities in close collaboration with the sponsor, Project Manager, statistician and other parties.
- Develop the Data Management standards (templates and processes).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.