Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a Trial Supply Manager based in Beerse, Belgium on a contract basis. This job will be working a top 10 pharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries.
- Manage a group of individual contributors that are responsible for the management of clinical supplies during the execution phase of clinical trials.
- Hires, motivates, and provides technical leadership for direct reports.
- Develop and provide technical and operational leadership for direct reports
- Conduct resource allocation and other staff management activities.
- Ensure project timelines are met and business tools are effectively utilized
- Ensure supply management activities are consistent with GMP guidelines.
- Support or lead business process improvement projects.
- Develop strong internal collaboration with GCO to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure trial supply budget process is managed across individual trials.
- Develop excellent working relationships with the other groups within Supply Management.
- Represents department when needed.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maartje Ramakers on +44 207 4400 632 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.