A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a CRA. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top global pharmaceutical company that has a workforce of more than 6,700 employees across multiple sites in the UK.
- High-level summary of the position with main purpose of the position and how it will be successfully accomplished:
- The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) has responsibility for the delivery of the studies at allocated investigator sites and is an active participant in the local study team(s) in NLBE. The CRA works in close collaboration with other CRAs and the Local Study Team to ensure that quality and quantity commitments are achieved in a timely and efficient manner.
- The CRA is responsible for the preparation, initiation, monitoring and closure of an agreed number of centres in clinical studies per company Procedural Documents, international guidelines such as ICH and GCP as well as relevant local regulations.
- A CRA with longer tenure and experience may take on additional responsibilities that include additional tasks associated with Senior CRA or Local Study Team Leader (LSTL).
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in related discipline, preferably in life science, or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of international guidelines ICH/GCP, basic knowledge of GMP/GDP.
- Good knowledge of relevant local regulations with main focus on Belgium.
- Good understanding of the drug development process.
- Good understanding of Clinical Study Management including monitoring, study drug handling and data management.
- Ability to travel nationally (Belgium and Netherlands) and internationally as required.
- Valid driving license
- Languages: fluent Flemish/Dutch, French, English
- Knowledge on relevant regulations in Netherlands is desirable
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maartje Ramakers on +44 207 4400 632 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.