A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Contract Associate Clinical Study Manager, Oncology to join their team in Hertfordshire, UK. The company specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology and gastroenterology, and employs several thousand across the globe. The Clinical Study Manager will assist the Clinical Operations Lead with the management of one or more Oncology clinical studies across the EMEA region, ensuring that study milestones and deliverables are achieved according to agreed quality standards and timelines and that quality of data are acceptable and suitable for regulatory submission, through oversight of CRO and vendors.
- Executes work procedures that are tactical in nature
- Delivers work output with a direct, short-term impact on the job area or work team
- Uses professional concepts and company's policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
- Individual contributor or first level supervisor of non-exempt employees responsible for executing specialized work processes that support functional and organizational strategy
- Ensures that responsibilities are completed on schedule following established procedures and timelines
- Interprets, translates and analyses facts. Presents concepts, facts and approaches to internal parties to advise of key trends/issues
- Works on problems of moderate scope and complexity in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors
- Consistently exercises judgment and discretion within generally defined professional practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Primarily internal company contacts. Infrequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts on routine matters
- Work is completed under moderate supervision. Routine work may require little to no instruction
- Plans and executes own area of responsibilities through predefined standards and objectives
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthew Pike on +44 207 4400 639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.