A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Senior Associate, Clinical Contracts and Finance (Site Contracts) job opportunity at their offices in West London. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success working collaboratively with other cross functional groups to ensure the most efficient and cost effective contracting solutions are achieved.
- Responsible for the drafting, negotiation, and review of global Phase II through IV clinical site and related ancillary contracts.
- Must coordinate with the Functional Service Provider, CRO, Clinical Operations and Legal departments to manage and complete the site contract process throughout study duration.
- Responds and resolves complex issues associated with domestic and international contracts with support from more senior staff and Legal department.
- Assists in the management of the day-to-day activities of multiple areas in moderately complex clinical contracts and finance, including budget escalations and tracking report analysis.
- Risk Management and evaluation for the delivery of site contracts to plan for clinical studies.
- May manage all contract needs for a clinical program, and will analyse and interpret requests for specialized agreements, including those from foreign sites and specialized vendors.
- May focus on contracts and finance areas based on business need.
- Participates in establishing departmental and cross functional policies and procedures.
- Assists junior CCF staff working on contracts in resolving moderately complex issues relating to contract negotiation or management.
- Mentors and assists in training junior CCF staff in contract budgeting, development and administration.
- Assists in the development of spread sheets and tracking tools that are useful when organizing and conducting regular budget review meetings with senior clinical staff.
- Assists with vendor relationship management in conjunction with the Clinical Operations.
- Works with senior staff regarding requests for information and analysis.
- With support of internal customers and the Legal department, manages the contract negotiation process.
- Assists management with site contract life cycle management process.
Skills and Requirements:
- Fluent in Italian
- Relevant experience in a pharmaceutical setting; typically includes contract negotiation and/or clinical finance.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrates clear understanding of the clinical development process and associated regulations.
- Demonstrate ability to grasp and use financial concepts in contract negotiation.
- Demonstrate ability to comprehend and manage contracts related to clinical trials and other complex documents.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Completes tasks and projects with moderate direction from supervisor.
- Travel may be required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthew Pike on +44 207 4400 639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.