Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a R&D Clinical Data Standards Senior Project Manager to be based in Belgium. This job will be working a top 10 pharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries.
The Senior Project Manager will hold several work streams. This particular project needs to look at processes, technology and standards in support of these work streams. On top these capabilities, they need to support the various sourcing models: in-house resourcing, functional outsourcing and strategic outsourcing.
- Develop a comprehensive and complete project plan to meet the project deliverables and milestones
- Execute successfully against the project plan
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Coordinate and manage dependencies with other ongoing projects
- Coordinate and manage dependencies with drug development programs
- Coordinate and manage dependencies with new version of industry standards and guidelines
- Ensure that all deliverables are on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Report progress against project plan
- Manage effectively changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the pharmaceutical industry, specifically clinical development
- Solid background in clinical data management, biostatistics or statistical programming
- Good understanding of the CDISC standards (CDASH, SDTM, ADaM, define.xml, Controlled terminology)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthew Pike on +44 207 4400 639 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.