A large global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Clinical Study Manager at their office in Hertforshire, UK. This clinical research role is an exciting opportunity to work at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company that employs approximately 100,000 people worldwide.
- Study management and study support as appropriate.
- Manage study budget, timelines and study conduct plan.
- Manage study conduct and close-out.
- Manage clinical trial material.
- Coordinate data collection, including safety.
- Ensure timely delivery of final database.
- Plan and execute investigator meetings.
- Maintain relationships with/monitor in Local Operating Companies and CROs.
- Ensure all relevant studies follow standard operating procedures and good clinical practices.
- Interface with Project Team as needed.
- Support and drive various clinical study reports and manuscripts.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthew Pike on +44 207 4400 639 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.