ProClinical is currently seeking a Regulatory Submissions Manager for a therapeutically focused leader in research-based drug development, that builds strong strategic partnerships with select Sponsors to advance the most efficient and cost-effective path to drug approval. This is a permanent position based in Singapore.
- Efficiently manage and successfully execute all aspects of global start-up;
- Perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents;
- Prepare and approve informed consent forms;
- Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to start-up issues and challenges; and
- Present during bid defences, general capabilities meetings, and audits.
Skills and Requirements:
- More than 5 years of experience in clinical research, preferably with a CRO. Experience may include CRA or project management experience;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mandy Fang on +65 6499 7144 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.