A Project Assistant job position has opened up at an international contract research organisation providing drug discovery, lifecycle management and laboratory services. With offices in over 45 countries and approximately 13,000 professionals, this company provide innovative ideas behind multiple sectors. This particular position will be based in Munich, Germany.
The basic purpose of the Project Assistant is to provide technical support to the project team.
- Reviews regulatory documents for proper content
- Performs company investigator file reviews and logging of outstanding issues in project related tracking tools Liaises with monitor and investigative sites to resolve outstanding regulatory issues identified
- Disseminates study related information, including project tracking updates to Clients, clinical study teams and other company departments
- Assists with the identification of potential investigators and development/distribution of initial protocol packets
- Creates meeting agendas and minutes Coordinates team conference calls and distribution of meeting minutes
Skills and Requirements:
- University Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities Knowledge,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ability to effectively analyse project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility to reprioritize workload to meet changing project timelines
- Responsible for adhering to Good Clinical Practices, country specific regulations, company/Client Standard Operating Procedures and Working Practice Documents regulations for all non-clinical/clinical aspects of project implementation, execution, and closeout
- Excellent English and grammar skills
- Fluency in English and in the country's native language
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to obtain knowledge and master all clinical trial database systems
- Ability to successfully complete company clinical training program (CAFT- Clinical Administration Foundation Training)
- Ability to mentor and train new Project Assistants as needed
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Linda Sporleder on +44 203 8618 210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.