A specialty pharmaceutical company based in the UK, is recruiting for a Clinical Director at their offices in Worthing, West Sussex. The company develops treatments for patients suffering with various allergies.
- Full responsibility and delivery of the clinical programme throughout the clinical development lifecycle with efficient relationships with regulatory, quality and manufacturing functions.
- To lead the worldwide clinical development programme proactively and effectively lead and champion the interpretation, implementation and reporting of early phase pre-clinical and clinical trials underpinning the company R&D programme.
- To translate strategy to operational objectives and planning and lead a team to deliver objectives on schedule and within agreed budget.
- Manage all Clinical projects in compliance with GCP and corporate SOPs and relevant regulations; liaise with regulatory bodies as necessary as subject matter expert
- Effectively manage project budgets to ensure financial targets are met through regular reviews of indirect costs and project resources and by collaborating with Finance to ensure accurate revenue recognition.
- Monitor metrics to ensure quality and performance standards are met by all assigned project staff
- Designing clinical trials and an overall clinical development strategy leading to global product registration.
- Must be a Medical Doctor (MD)
- Allergy or respiratory experience needed
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lauren Naylor on +44 203 8718 095 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.