A Nordic CRO is seeking a Clinical Research Manager to join their team in Finland. The company is a full-service CRO that has over 15 years' experience working with many life sciences companies across Scandinavia.
- Planning, coordination and execution of projects
- Lead the study team and ensure that study deliverables are met
- Managing project budget
- Assist the study team during audits and inspections
- Prepare and complete applications to the regulatory authorities and ethic committees
- Prepare and conduct pre-study activities, selection and initiation visits, routine monitoring and close out visits
- Selecting and negotiating contracts with sites, local/central laboratories, pharmacies etc.
- Training of staff
- Planning, participating and leading Investigators meeting
- Writing and preparing the Clinical Study Documentation
Education and Experience:
- Academic degree in natural science such as medicine, pharmacist biomedicine or similar
- Experience from pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industries
- Experience from Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- A well developed understanding for customer care and business development
- Good ability to express yourself both verbally and in writing
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good organizational skills
- A service-minded approach
- Ability to prioritize and handle several tasks simultaneously
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kristian Gustafson on +44 203 8569 337 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.