ProClinical is currently seeking a CRA, part time, for a large scale pharmaceutical company based in London, UK. This is a permanent position.
- Independently manage assigned monitoring projects, keeping Head of CPM informed of progress with respect to agreed time lines and targets
- Liaise with the Head of CPM to resolve any shortfall in resourcing of projects and conflicts with study schedules that may arise.
- Ensure that all monitoring projects are delivered to the agreed brief, providing reports that are consistent in style and quality. Where appropriate identify and obtain any further input to monitoring projects.
- Provide appropriate management of study records management ensuring safe storage in line with the company or client's standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Liaise with the Head of CPM (or Managing Director (MD)) to obtain, confirm and discuss project briefs, budgets, resourcing and timelines.
- Maintain adequate client liaison to keep informed of study progress and discuss monitoring issues in a timely manner. Ensure studies are run to ICH-GCP standards and inform client of any breaches of protocol, SOPs etc. within agreed timelines.
- If appropriate develop and agree with the client any changes in the scope of the project brief gaining input from the Head of CPM or the MD where necessary.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as required from time to time.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jonathon Senior on +44 203 8569 334 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.