Oncology Clinical Trials Project Manager
ProClinical is looking for a Clinical Trials Project Manager role, specialising in Oncology for an international contract research organisation that provides complete professional services for the clinical research and development of pharmaceutical compounds, medical devices and diagnostic tests in the areas of oncology and life-threatening diseases. The Clinical Trials PM position is based at our European office in the U.K. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Clinical Trials Project Manager will build great relationships with our clients and clinical investigators
- The overall coordination, management and delivery of clinical research projects and act as a routine liaison for client representatives
- Line managing and training Clinical Research Associates
- Liaising internally with Data Management, Biostats, Medical Writing, Regulatory Affairs etc. on a frequent basis.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 5 years' experience in the management of early oncology, immunology or haematology clinical trials in Europe and/or globally with a thorough understanding of delivering clinical trials, within timelines and budgets.
- A confident manner with proven project management skills and have an organised, yet flexible, approach.
- Strong leadership skills and a determination to succeed
- Excellent problem and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to manage multidisciplinary clinical research teams
- A Bachelor of Science, Master's or a Ph.D. in a science-related discipline.
- The ability to travel internationally as required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jonathan Senior on +44203 8569 334 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.